Monday, June 1, 2009

New Update

As some of you know, the deal fell through on the house. So now we wait again. I know that God has big plans and it is best to wait on Him.

We saw Manuel off to boot camp today and I must admit that I have a lot of mixed feelings about it. I am extremely proud of him and yet am scared and nervous for him. I know that he will do great but I am having trouble letting go and believing that he really is growing up. I have put him in God's hands, I just haven't let go while he is there yet. I am sure that this past school year with him gone has been a preparation for him being gone and completely out of my control. I am so very proud of him and want the best for him.

We hope to get to TX in the next few weeks for both looking at places and for the birth of our second grandson. Ryan Layne is due June 18, but reserves the right to come sooner. We can't wait. Jay and Kris are doing well and Kris says that Ryan has dropped already. Maybe sooner.

No comments: